Saturday, March 28, 2009

Deliverance from Satanism

(Deliverance from Satanism) .. I thought at the time, that the only thing left to do was to kill myself. .. To my dismay, I failed. .. I know now that only Divine intervention could have saved me from both the gun and the noose. .. After returning home, I tried to drink myself into oblivion, but found that the taste of beer turned my stomach. .. So instead, I lit a cigarette to calm my nerves...but it burned my lips! .. So finally, I, the satanist priest in the making, went to my room, lay in my bed and began to cry. .. I will never in my life forget what happened next. It was late at night. .. The rest of the coven was out partying so the house was empty. .. Out of the silence I heard a voice from beside my bed that said "Get Out!" .. I stopped crying and looked around the room expecting the presence of a demon. .. This was no demon. .. The voice moved to the foot of my bed and said again. .. "Get Out!" .. I remember being so shaken at the command that I immediately obeyed. .. I crawled out of the nearest window in my bedroom and onto the driveway...and into the presence of God. .. My knees went weak and I fell on my face, there was no mistaking Who this was. .. Looking up at the sky I pleaded, "Jesus, just make my life okay."

by
Jeff...

No comments: